Re: GG Mystery Lover

It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to think there was some glorious, fantastical love story in Glenn Gould's life. Unfortunately, the man wanted that part of his life, if it even existed, to be kept private. The thing that amazes me the most is that no one wishes to respect that. Everyone who holds him in any supposed esteem wants to pry into all the details of the poor man's life; details that he wished to keep to himself. Why can't any of you respect that?

Sara-Anne Churchill