From: deborah dana
Sent: September 6, 2002 5:09 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: ?Mystery lover

Dear list members:

Did GG have a mystery lover?   Though i'm certainly no
expert on his life, I have read a book or two on his
life and never seen any reference to this.  But I've
always wondered if there hasn't been someone,
somewhere....?

I'd like to know where ppl have seen references to
this type of thing, I'd like to see it for myself.

=====
Deborah Dana

"To Forgive is human, to err is computer"