From: Cline, Eric [mailto:Eric.Cline@REICHHOLD.COM]
Sent: August 28, 2002 12:53 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: Lawrence and Gould

I have a copy of the Gould / Karajan Beethoven 3. It is a bootleg mono recording, the audio is okay, but the performance is IMHO magnificent. I got my copy a few years back at Tower Records in Newark, NJ.  I also like the performance of the Bach d-minor concerto on this disc much better than his studio recording made later.

The recording is apparently still available: Here is one source. There may be a US source also.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/Product/Detail.asp?sku=730179

Regards,

Eric Cline

Sr. R & D Chemist

Graphic Arts Synthesis Group

REICHHOLD, Inc.

Global Coating and Performance Resins

Phone Toll Free: 1-800-448-3482 ext.8116

e-mail: eric.cline@reichhold.com

http://www.reichhold.com

(Click here to go to the Reichhold home page)