Re: Lawrence and Gould

Your reference to a recent interview about Herbert Von Karajan is interesting to me because I am also a fan of Von Karajan.  In 1957, May 24 and 25 GG did a performance in Berlin of Beethoven #3 with Von Karajan. As a collector of Von Karajan recordings I am wondering where I can find more information about him.  I also see that GG and Von Karajan made a recording.  Does anyone have this recording?  Is is still available. What a treat it would be to have them both on the same CD.--- Fred Stubbings
--- velfred@earthlink.net