Re: Memories of Maude Harbour

Yes, I just read it and I think it is very funny especially since I also read the book about Arthur Rubinstein years ago.  I can remember the events in the Rubinstein book that GG wrote his parody of.  I don't think I ever finished the book though because I got the same impression that GG did.

No, Valeria Massori, I did not get the same impression that you did about the lonesome man etc.  I think that you are a very sensitive and thoughtful lady, however.

I just played my new GG recording of Haydn Piano Sonatas Nos. 42, 48-52.  It is so amazing.  This one will be played alot.

--- Fred Stubbings
--- velfred@earthlink.net