From: Elmer Elevator [mailto:bobmer.javanet@RCN.COM]
Sent: August 12, 2002 8:34 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: Headphones!

He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass? He likes Phillip Glass?