Who is Terry?

(J
(B (JHello!
(B (JDo you know that the CBC Celebrates Glenn Gould on 25th of this September?
(B (Jhttp://artscanada.cbc.ca/gould
(B (JAnd there is a Glenn Gould Contest.
(B (J"September 25th is the birthday of the great pianist Glenn Gould. To
(B (Jcelebrate, CBC Radio Two and Richardson's Roundup present a Glenn
(B (JGould-inspired contest throughout the month of August.
(B (JSubmit written or multi-media entries for a chance to win great prizes
(B (Jincluding a DVD player, a video, books and CDs. For contest details check
(B (Jout www.sadgoat.ca."
(B (JI had a question. So I asked to CBC Richardson's Roundup, and am waiting for
(B (Jthe response. But is there anyone who have the answer?
(B (JIn the spirit of "Thirty-Two Short Stories about Glenn Gould", the Roundup
(B (Jpresents "Three Short Stories $B!I (J inspired by Glenn Gould.
(B (JCBC said, "You can enter the contest by creating a story in one of two ways:
(B (J1. Written stories: Must be no longer than 600 words and must begin with the
(B (Jsentence:
(B (J"To honor Glenn Gould Terry went shopping for a scarf and gloves to match
(B (Jthe bathing suit"."
(B (JWell, I don't know who is this "Terry". Please let me know it.
(B (JIori Fujita from Osaka, Japan
(B (J
(B (J
(B (J