GG + Bachs French and English Suites

Hello,
I play since some months a few of the French Suites, naturally on the piano.
I played it again and again, become acquainted with it, pay attention to
this and the other... I studied it. I talk about everything with the
teacher. Often I took some recording of the piece i´m playing, in order to
make  me an idea, how I could interpret the piece. Finally i have a
certainly idea, how to interprete it.
Thus I done it also with this French Suites i´m playing.

I heared many recordings of the Suites: Glenn Gould, Joao Carlos Martins,
Angela Hewitt, Keith Jarret...

And, when i compare this interpretations, particulary the one of Joao Carlos
Martins with Goulds, I can only say that Gould is "cold". Gould  does not
leave an area for the  musicality, or even the beauty of the piece. He
(thats my "feeling" after examine this interpretation), pays only attention
to the structure and the form of the music.

I think the Joao Carlos Martins interpretation is the best. He connects
musicality with structure and form.

And, if we hear Goulds interpretations of the English Suites and the
Partitas we can demonstrate that it is true (his coldness). Most of the time
i can´t understand what Gould is doing. I mean, he is too ingenious... We
can´t "copy" Gould.

Maybe its not true what i´m saying...

WHAT DO YOU THINK???
best wishes and sorry for the bad english
Lorenzo