Re: Schoenberg songs,Donald Gramm, Ellen Faull and Helen Vanni

Dear Glenn Gould fans,

Recently I bought some old Glenn Gould lps in a second hand goods shop in
Christchurch, New Zealand, where I live. On it are almost all the
Schoenberg works recorded by Glenn Gould and others. I am in the process
of transferring them to CDs. Glenn Gould CDs are very expensive here in
New Zealand.

I particularly like many of the songs recorded with Donald Gramm, Ellen
Faull and Helen Vanni. I searched for more information about these singers
on the net, but sofar I have not been able to find much. Could any one,
please, point me in the right direction? I would like to know more about
them.

With many thanks

Henk

Henk van der Knaap,