Re: Totally offtopic: Parsifal in Mahler's 10th?

I seem to have heard well, as far as the raw material is concerned:

http://www.rwagner.net/midi/parsifal/e-mp36.html

The Mahler 10th's is at about roughly a minute into the 1st set - you
can't miss it.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Jost

Jost Ammon wrote:

Just an offtopic question to this group, because at the moment I don't
know where to ask.

Yesterday I went to listen for the first time in my life Wagner's
Parsifal. Somewhere I think in the 2nd act, I thought I heard clearly a
motive that Mahler has very early in the
1st set of the 10.th symphony. Now I have no Parsifal on CD, tape or
whatsoever.

Did I hear correctly? Could someone at least point to where I could find
an answer? The theme is repeated towards the end I think. That's so
thrilling.

Jost