From: Kate Clunies-Ross [mailto:goldbergs@TALK21.COM]
Sent: July 10, 2002 12:48 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: GG and Gramophone Magazine, August 2002

Yes , I  bought a copy this morning. There is a photo of GG on the
cover, with a caption "GLENN GOULD ...: What made this pianist a
20th-century icon?"  The magazine  comes with  a 70 minute CD which
includes a track of Gould playing Bach's toccata in E minor BWV 914.

This cover story is a reasonably brief article (three pages,illustrated
with photos  of GG from childhood with Alberto Guerrero to later life -
sitting on that park bench)  written by Rick Phillips, described  as a
"fellow Canadian".

Kate