Re: Four short questions about Glenn Gould

Hello All,

  I've been lurking in a vague sort of way, wondering when to pose my own query.  Mr. Dennowitz has inspired me to ask now:

   Re. the film "32 short films," I have been yearning to know the title of the piece of music that accompanies the seventh film, which is entitled "Hamburg."  This is the film in which GG receives a new LP while nursing a cold in dank and dreary-seeming Hamburg; his wish to have someone with whom to share the listening experience is fulfilled in a confused and exasperated cleaning lady, who though concerned about keeping her room-cleaning schedule submits to listen to a magnificent piece of music.  What is that music, and where can I find it?

Thanks for your collective indulgence.

David Gracer

Providence RI USA