From: Frank Dean Dennowitz <matthew.harding@CIC.GC.CA>
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
Date: Friday, July 05, 2002 2:41 PM
Subject: Three short questions about Glenn Gould

Good day. I have been trolling that big bad thing they call the Internet, and I have come up with the following questions. Anyone who can shed any insight into these would have my eternal gratitude, not to mention a chance to dip into the surprise box. (Elmer, please wait for the others to respond before you answer them all...)