Re: GG and Mennonites

Hello Bradley,
it is really interesting what you wrote...it could compare like a well
working body, wich individual organs, are humans of this "entire".
But i don´t understand why they want to stay apart and to have some measure
of separation from mainstream society: practicing Christians, who prepare
their life on the next, are "integrated" in the society.  Thus, they live
completely normally, and pursue the ideals, (how you said, e.g., to maintain
the Peace, nonresistance emphasis...find alternatives to violent responses,
etc.) without being partitioned by the society.  GG wanted to be (again!)
someone special...
and it is generally like that that I do not understand why the people want
to divide itself in groups. There are the catholics, there are the
protestants, there are Muslims and Jews and evenly also the Menoniten.  Why?
these groups believe nevertheless all in the same God;  they want to pursue
their ideals, as I already said.  My parents did not let baptize me as I
were born, because they wanted that i will understand (teach myselves) what
I have to believe in or not. And finally I believe.  But i´m not in a church
or so..... capito?
I think that GG didn´t have no concret belive.......    either, or.  yes or
not.

Do you think that GG went each Sunday to the service ?or, that he prayed?
:D
it would be really cool!
I hope that it wasn´t an all too difficult criticism
best wishes  from Germany
Lorenzo