From: Mikihiko WATANABE [mailto:mikiwata@INTERLINK.OR.JP]
Sent: June 23, 2002 6:44 AM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: Goldberg Variations re-release

Here is what I read on the Sony Classical website:

Glenn Gould's Goldberg Variations 3 CD Set -- September 3
In honor of the 70th anniversary of pianist Glenn Gould's birth Sony
Classical is releasing a deluxe 3 CD set of The Complete Goldberg
Variations!! Come back soon for more information.

-- My guess is 55, 58 (Salzburg), and 81?

1954 CBC recording could be included, I guess.

Miki WATANABE, Tokyo, JAPAN http://home.interlink.or.jp/~mikiwata