From: Cline, Eric [mailto:Eric.Cline@REICHHOLD.COM]
Sent: June 12, 2002 3:48 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: ALERT ALERT! GG Jock Carroll book available at Chapters in Ca nada

Hi there Nola,

Do you have the phone number that you called for Chapters? What was the total cost in USD including shipping? I am sure there are many who could benefit from this information.  I would buy a copy at this price.

Thanks,

Eric Cline
Sr. R & D Chemist
Graphic Arts Synthesis Group
Reichhold, Inc.
Global Coating and Performance Resins
Phone Toll Free: 1-800-448-3482 ext.8116
e-mail: eric.cline@reichhold.com
http://www.reichhold.com
(Click here to go to the Reichhold home page)