Re: ALERT ALERT! GG Jock Carroll book available at Chapters in Ca nada

Hi Eric,

   The total charge on my MasterCard receipt from Chapters was $18.87.  That would be Canadian, right?  My shipping charge was $11.39 and there were cheaper (slower) options.  I dealt with Kerry Brooks, Master Bookseller at the Chapters store on Rideau St. in Ottawa.  Their phone number is (613) 241-0073.  Kerry is super friendly and very helpful.  Tell her I sent you ;-).

  Nola