Glenn Gould CD ROM

Hi,

I recently purchased a copy of the CD-ROM entitled "Glenn Gould - Le Nouvel Auditeur".  I was lucky to find it for $10 (CDN) at a local store and was wondering if anyone else on the list has seen it before.  If so, what are opinions?

I think the package is quite interesting in its use of sound and video.  The interface is fun to navigate and I find new things everytime I play with it.

It is produced in France but most of the videos and audio snippets are in English.

More info at http://www.syrinx.fr/home_gould.html

Take care,

Jamie