GG & MST3K ( <-- there's no connection)

Uhhh ... hmmm ... I never implied there was any connection between Glenn Gould and MST3K. I just like MST3K. Of course I haven't seen every episode and it wouldn't surprise me if Mike and the Robots once savaged GG. Those boys just never have any respect, there are no sacred cows on the Satellite o Love.
-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Dean Dennowitz <matthew.harding@CIC.GC.CA>
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU <F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU>
Date: Monday, June 03, 2002 3:46 PM
Subject: ALERT ALERT! GG Jock Carroll book available at Chapters in Canada

I was browsing the local Chapters in Ottawa yesterday, and they have vast quantities of the Jock Carroll book (large photos) in their "bargain" bin for $6.99 Canadian!

What a steal. I already own it, but if you don't, it's a gorgeous book, subject to a failed Supreme Court of Canada challenge by Stephen Posen (lawyer for GG's estate) to prevent it from being published. Anyway, it's a gorgeous addition to your collection. Quite a romantic book. Ooh, sorry! Can't use that word. It's very.... rectangular. Yeah, that's it.

P.S. Why does Elmer Elevator's web page have a section devoted to Mystery Science Theatre 3000? Is Elmer somehow IMPLYING that Glenn Gould LIKED MST3K? I have searched and searched the GG web site and I cannot FIND this ANYWHERE.

Thank you,
Frank Dean Dennowitz