Re: romantic, adj. (a.) (b.) (c.) ...

Greetings F_Minor Folk!
   It is true that there is often a very vague understanding of the term "romantic", although it seems to be generally connected with human feeling and emotion.  Here's a suggestion: does anybody have any clue to the original usage of this word in context to music.  One more thing that I would like to add is that Churchill is in the province of Manitoba, rather than Ontario.
Canada, eh?!
M Wicks