GG: fingering

Mary Jo wrote:

>Someone (Bradley?) mentioned a long time ago that it would be useful for
>pianists to study GG's fingering.  I did not think this was a good idea.
>Other people do.

Must have been somebody else, not me.  I can hardly bear to watch some of
the GG videos because his fingering is so inefficient and strange.  That
plus all the stiff motions with his left hand, "conducting" himself.  The
performances sound better if I look away from the screen.

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot