Re: R: Re: Gould/Chopin

> For me is hard to believe that Gould don't like Chopin.
> I heard the Chopin's "Piano Sonata" n° 3 performed by Glenn.
> The performance impressed me: our Pianist was deeply romantic!
> Gould had feeling for the romantics pieces(  I heard also His Brahms's
> Intermezzi...).

So what did Gould not have then? If he had had feeling for romantic pieces, he
would have been the most versatile performer of all times. Yet, in my opinion,
he had none of that feeling - he understood it himself, refusing to play purely
Romantic repertoire.

Juozas Rimas Jr (not the one playing)
http://www.mp3.com/juozasrimas (oboe, piano, strings)