Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 01:15:52 -0500
From: Ian Gray <igray@mail.com>
To: mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu
Subject: Gould and La Valse

Hi,
My name is Ian Gray, and I am a pianist currently embarking on a project to record all of Glenn Goulds' original compositions and transcriptions. I've already done the '2 peices,' and '5 peices,' and also his Sonata, and currently I am looking for the sheet music to his arrangement of Ravels' La Valse. I have no idea if you can help me with this, but I stumbled across your site, and thought why not? Well, any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Zealously underzealous,

Ian Gray
--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup