Re: R: Re: Aria and reprise

Greetings Valeria Massari,

I know that some of Gould's documentaries at one time
were available at the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting
Corporation).  Not sure if they are still for sale.
They might have been available at the National Film
Library as well.  One day, when I remember I'll go
surfing Canadian sites and see if I can find a source
for them now, for purchase.

His contrapuntal editing of the voices, was I believe,
the first time anyone had thought of doing this.  If
anyone else had done so I'm not familiar with the
work. He achieved a symbiosis of words as sounds as a
type of form that could be conducted and shaped in
proportions as if music.  A remarkable insight from
GG.

Kind regards,

Fred

--- madiva@WORKING.IT wrote:
> I'm Italian and, in my Country, the GG's Radio
> Documentary  are not know.

snip.....