Beethoven Piano Concert in C dur - Glenn Gould's Cadenzas

In the book "Non, je ne suis pas du tout un exentrique" Glenn Gould in a Radio interview with Vincent Tovell  in 1959   (At Home with Glenn Gould) said:  "I wrote Cadenzas for the First Beethoven's Concerto , I have recorded them.
  I hope and I wait that someone will  played them one day."
Now, Glenn, that's  happened !
The Pianist Lars Vogt recorded the GG's Cadenzas  with the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Director Simon Rattle.
I have the CD EMI 56266 and it's a pleasure to listen this passage.
Do you listened this piece? Any comments?

Best

Valeria Massari