Re: GG: other mostly-recording artists?

Hi. I'm new to F MINOR and I enjoy the wonderful dialog.I always look
forward  to reading the interesting and enlightening thoughts on the
great Maestro Gould.

Wendy Carlos is the only recording artist I know of who has spend a
great deal of time in the recording studio and little on the stage; I
don't even know if she ever performed or does so now. She is still
active in the music field and has a web site.

Maybe there will be a trend in the near future where fine musicians will
perform primarily through MP3 files and support themselves through
downloads. I don't know how I would cope with this- it would be really
'North' for me :)

Regards,
TT