Re: GG First symphonies, now classical radio

> So my question is to everyone on the list-- where DID you first hear
> "serious" music?

I first heard serious music listening to a small me murdering something by
Bach.

 >I have listened to classical radio probably a total of 4
> hours in my whole life.  What about you all?

We have only one car.  You can tell who last drove it by turning on the
radio.  I listen to CBC Radio 2 a "classical music" station.  My husband and
daughter listen to the country station.

We don't listen to the radio in the house.  We all have our own CDs.

Anne Smith