Re: please!!!!!

At 07:56 AM 4/9/02 -0400, you wrote:
would you please take my e-mail off your list,
 I do not want to receive any more e-mail about
glen gould and I have 3 or 4 each day!!!!
this is the second time I write to you about this.
PLEASE,

    PLEASE...

Here are the instructions on how to un-sub from F-Minor.

At the following URL you will find instructions for leaving fminor.

http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

There is also information here:
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn/info.html

Sending the unsubscribe message to the general list address will not work. This is true of all other mailing lists on the Internet.

If you have problems contact Mary Jo Watts (mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu) privately, and she can help you.