Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 8:32 PM
Subject: GG Wagner's "Siegfrid Idyll "

I'm listening the Wagner's " Siegfrid Idyll",instrumental version ,conductor Glenn Gould;
I'm moved by this piece because the Gould's orchestration is ardent and to penetrate slowly into my soul.
Glenn Gould is an amazing conductor  and,  for me, in this piece He symbolize His idyll with the music before His imminent death.
This is a delicate leave-taking.
What differences  catch you between this GG's "Idyll" and the others?
 For me the GG instrumentation is " crystal-clear " , I listen the piece at " x rays "

Best regards

Valeria Massari