Re: Bach font/ virus

Jeffery and All

I receive f_minor on two accounts and didn't even notice that email went
OUT over the list!  I thought it came from another music list I'm on-- in
fact it may have gone over that list, too.

Jeffery, I've set your account to require my ok for posting until you're
uninfected, too. Let me know when you've run a virus-scan.

Thanks for the heads up!

-Mary Jo
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu
listwoner, f_minor