GG: Attachments Auto-Rejected

Hello All,

I have set f_minor to auto-reject all attachments so this should keep the
virsuses at bay.  It will also insure that the f_minor policy of no
"friendly" attachments will be auto-policed.

If you send an attachment wittingly or unwittingly to the list it will
bounce back to you with a message that the post was rejected because it
contained an attachment of type=X.

As always, I welcome posts in which users point to images/files they
wish to share with others and encourage off-list communication among list
members.

In an effort to keep our computers virsus free and our net connections
quick,

Mary Jo Watts
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu
listowner, f_minor