Re: Glenn Gould as Teacher

> Please  "What's Your opinion about Glenn Gould as teacher ?"
> I think that if Glenn  had  done Music Teacher perhaps  He wouldn't have
> been gratified but what luck  for His pupils!
>  Gould was  a communicative and passionate Artist, a real teacher through
> all media approach.

Well, I have the impression that GG was an introvert and I can't imagine an
introvert teacher enjoying his job. There are many introvert teachers actually
but they are forced to do this job to get money. If they were rich and free, as
GG was, I doubt if they ever thought of messing with students. IMHO, of course.

Juozas Rimas Jr (not the one playing)
http://www.mp3.com/juozasrimas (oboe, piano, strings)