P.S. re GG

Valeria:  I agree with you re GG's interpretation of Bach's "Italian Concerto" and the first version of the Goldberg Variations -- spectacular.  I don't think I've heard him perform "Five Concerts for Piano and Orchestra."  I had not heard of that.  I will try to find it.

To anyone: are the first Goldberg Variations still available on sale?  I tried to buy a CD but could not find one, only of the later performance which I already have.