Re: String quartet/ How to get scores of Glenn Gould's music

> I would like to perform Gould's string quartet (op.1 ...) with friends but
> do not know where to buy the score (I have tried musicsales.co.uk, but
they
> only have "So you want to write a fugue?", and jwpepper does not have it).
> Does someone know if this score is still in print, and where I could get
it
> ?

According to the Glenn Gould Foundation Web site, it is not in print *yet*.
It is the next Glenn Gould composition to be published.  GG's music is being
published by Schott Publishers.

http://www.glenngould.ca/index.ie.html

Go to FAQs.  This will tell you about how to get his music.

Anne Smith