the chickering

hi f-minors!

As Kate already knows, I had the amazing oppurtunity
to play on the Chickering in the Glenn Gould Studio
when I went to Toronto in June 2000. The action is so
light I couldn't believe it was a Grand piano! I also
had the amazing priviledge of meeting Lorne Tulk. It
remains one of the most amazing experience I've ever
had-and I'm only 22 years old!
I wrote an article about my time in Toronto. If anyone
is interested, email me at wagnerlove@yahoo.co.uk.

Lots of love,

Natalie "Gould" Webster

Birmingham, England
xxx

=====
" When one makes a recording...you are influencing not only many more people numerically than you could perhaps in a concert, but influencing them forever - not just for one moment, one evening, which they may or may not recall, but forever. "
              Glenn Herbert Gould

Nokia 5510 looks weird sounds great.
Go to http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/ discover and win it!
The competition ends 16 th of December 2001.