GG: Regrets (fwd)

A message from Ben Smith about the t-shirts follows below.

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Mary Jo Watts

From: Benjamin P. Smith <chevnic@rocketmail.com>
To: Mary Jo Watts <mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Regrets

Dear Mary Jo Watts,

Thank you for contacting me immediatly with your
concerns. I'm sorry that I let my enthusiasm run off a
little bit with this idea, in the future I will
contact you personally first with any artwork that I
have to display or offer to fellow Gould admirers on
your list. Just so that you know, the t-shirt design
is 100% original art work and I hold the copyright to
the design. I was not aware of the difficulty of
sending attachments, and I would like to appologize
for any inconvinience that you went through because of
this. Thank you for your time, and for running an
excellent internet discussion group.

Sincerely,

Ben Smith

P.S. Feel free to post this letter to the other
subscribers.