Glenn Gould t-shirts are now available

Dear Ben,

I wanted to let you know that after searching the web
for t-shirts of Glenn new and used I continualy turned
up a blank. . . So I began to imagine what the perfect
t-shirt would look like, after spending time analyzing
over 100 images of Glenn from early childhood to the
end of his short life, and working out some of the
technical aspects such as, what part of Glenn's
essence could be represented on a t-shirt, I designed
a representation of Glenn to be silk screened onto
shirts. I choose a black t-shirt and white silk
screening  process , not only because of the bold
presentation, but I think that it fits Gould's
northern personality. The portrait (on the reverse of
the T-shirt) is in a modern "avant garde" style (with
a hint of the Japanese print as well), with Glenn
facing slightly to his left and sporting his ever
present "slouch hat." The Shirts are Quality USA made
100% cotton, and the printing is done by Northwest
Ink. I'm offering these shirts at a special holiday
price through December of $18.00 + $4.00 s/h (USA, out
of the States please contact for info.) I will accept
personal/cashier checks and money orders made out to
Benjamin Smith and mailed to Benjamin Smith 9517-208th
Ave E. Bonney Lake WA 98390.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Smith