Re: The Tornatore's film "The legend of pianist over the Ocean"

Title: Re: The Tornatore's film "The legend of pianist over the Ocean"
Do you mean, “The Legend of 1900”?  Sorry I’ve been away. You know I couldn’t help but wonder what would have happened if 1900 met Glenn Gould.
I think poor 1900 would have finally met his match.

Cheerios,
Glenn