Re: GG on WC :)

Dear Juozas,

Sometimes the sheer newness of something is enough. When Jurassic Park
came out in theaters, I went to see it with my mates at least 10 times.
Looking back I wonder why i would have tolerated such a mediocre film
for ten viewings --- even then i had a higher standard for movies.

It was the dinosaurs.

Cheerio,
Glenn