Glenn Gould Magazine

Hi F Minors,

Valeria was wondering about the Glenn Gould Magazine.  I received my copy
today.  A friend in Toronto got her copy yesterday.   Regular mail service
being what it is, I would imagine that people outside of Canada will not get
theirs until next week or next month.

I have not read this thoroughly yet.  It does not appear to have anything
about a celebration in 2002.

Something interesting:
Members of the Friends of Glenn Gould Society are being asked to nominate
candidates for the next Glenn Gould Prize.
Former winners:
1987 R. Murray Schafer
1990 Lord Menuhin
1993 Oscar Peterson
1996 Toru Takemitsu
1999 Yo-Yo Ma
Nominations for the 2002 prize must reach the office by Nov.30 2001.

Anne Smith

Scanned and protected by Inflex
http://pldaniels.com/inflex