HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN, I LOVE YOU!

Hello Glenn, may I just make an hysterical return to
wish you a very, Happy Birthday! As you may or may not
know, I have been celebrating in style today. There
are posters around college, I'm wearing my Gould
t-shirt and even the head of Keyboard Studies raised a
smile! Wonders will never cease!

Hope you're having fun - best wishes to Shostokovich
too!

love from Natalie   :)
xxx

=====
" When one makes a recording...you are influencing not only many more people numerically than you could perhaps in a concert, but influencing them forever - not just for one moment, one evening, which they may or may not recall, but forever. "
              Glenn Herbert Gould