GG: Political positions

All,

I do not want this to become a political discussion heated or otherwise--
a discussion which would be best served in other forums on the web. I may
agree with some (or many) of your points Sven, but I believe this is not
the best place for such discussions.  There is much much desolation and
sadness right now and I appreciate people on the list expressing their
feelings.  I specifically would like to keep the on-topic as much as
possible in this weird time and it is for those reasons that I have asked
people to share with me and others the *music* that they choose to listen
to in times like this.

Please everyone join me in maintaining the spirit and purpose of the list.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Watts
listowner, f_minor
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu