life. [mailto:F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU]On Behalf Of Bradley P Lehman
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 5:11 PM
To: F_MINOR@EMAIL.RUTGERS.EDU
Subject: Re: Best wishes to all Americans

Thanks for your well-wishes on this day of shock.  We should also remember
and help the victims and families of the other two crashes outside New
York, even though they probably aren't getting much publicity compared
with the World Trade Center tragedy.

There were hijack crashes in Pennsylvania (aimed at Camp David) and in
Washington DC, where a plane hit the Pentagon.  I have been watching the
local TV coverage from Washington DC all afternoon (I live 100 miles
away)...they are calling for local blood donors and other help at the
hospital, and rescue crews have not yet been able to get into the
Pentagon.

I shall now go listen to one of GG's favorite pieces, Richard Strauss'
"Metamorphosen," written in memory of other victims of violence 56 years
ago.

Acts of terrorism and cruelty are horrible, no matter where/when they
occur, and no matter how large or small.

Bradley Lehman