Re: Ask glenn?

Dear Sven Paige, Elmer, Zeldah, and the rest...

Here is the contents, for the most part of Mr. Gould's book collection. His
favourite book was The three cornered world, has anyone read it? Its very
good. I believe he has read all of Soseki's works. At least all that were
available at the time. In anywise, Sven, I'm well past my bedtime but you
may want to look and see if there are any books there that may shed light on
your question. Sleep well F-minors, dream the dreams of kings and queens

http://users.erols.com/petalpages/gg/index.htm   <--- Ex Libris Glenn Gould

Enjoy the link.