Re: Sex & Death. Chapter 1. Sex.

> Uhhhh ... TPS isn't really Out There, there is no
> such person.

:(  i know it's true, but it's sad to see it written
out so bluntly.

> The closest you get is your interior perception of
> your lover's Imago -- the entity of your lover who
> dwells within your mind, stretched and tinted from
> the actual to the perceived as your heart requires
> your lover to be.

:)  yep! my dreamboats are men like kurt cobain, glenn
gould, etc the sensitive, introverted type. helps get
over the fact that i wasted so much time chasing men
unlike this who broke my heart...sob!  ;)

> Would I rather listen to Glenn's Mozart or the Byrd
> and Gibbons than have a wild, passionate romantic
> encounter?

i'm scared of having another wild romance!...for the
moment i'm strictly on the c.d's and ( even better,
unadulterated bliss ) on original vinyl...aaah those
crackles!

thanks for that post, it was really really interesting
and thought provoking...

natto