----- Original Message -----
From: LoveGlenn
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 3:20 AM

Alright, the letter was requested. (though most sent it privately..didn't want people to know your interested in glenns love life? hehe)

Here's what Glenn wrote.

You know
I am deeply in love with a certain beaut. girl. I asked her to marry me but she turned me down but I still love her more than anything in the world and every min. I can spend with her is pure heaven; but I don't want to be a bore and if I could only get her to tell me when I could see her, it would help. She has a standing invit. to let me take her anwhere she'd like to go any time but it seems to me she never has time for. Please if you see her, ask her to let me know when I can see her and when I can...

The letter stops here.

It was addressed towards a girl named Dell.

He also did have one serious relationship with a composers wife. They moved in together, but that didn't work out...
I wonder what it would have been like to live in the same house with him. I think I could've handled it...

Zeldah