Re: 32 short films

The first time I saw the film I thought it was much too artsy for me and I
turned it off--also, I thought there would be the real Glenn in it. No such
luck, until the small picture at the end. But I decided to give it another
chance and watched it all the way through, and loved it. Colm Feore as Glenn
doesn't look all that much like him (personal aside: I don't think many
people could measure up to Glenn's looks) but the voice and speech patterns
of his performance were excellent, I thought. It really is worth buying,
although I just take it from the public library when the fancy strikes me. It
made me laugh, it made me cry. Fine holiday fun. Though what I really liked
was the performance of my favorite bit of Gould's string quartet. Absolutely
gorgeous.

Paige Poe