Argerich, Gould celebrations and Ivo's nervous breakdown

Well Hellllloooooooooooooooo!

I've been reading the F-minor list archive for ages
cos I couldn't be arsed with getting all those
e-mails, but then decided it was time I rejoined...

Alright then...hands up if you love Glenn Gould!

Anyone hear planning on doing anything nutty on sept
25 / oct 4 ? I was thinking of putting up posters all
round my music college advertising two days of Gould
mania on which I'd show all the 16 Sony vids! Trouble
is...I think I might exhaust all those involved!

Can someone with a brain tell me the birth/death dates
of the following artists:

Sviatoslav Richter
Martha Argerich
Sergei Rachmaninov

It's so I can arrange some more 'celebrations' when
the time comes.

Anyone hear see the proms with Argerich doing
Prokofiev 3? I thought it was wonderful, she never
ceases to amaze me!

Also, will any others join in expressing their warm
wishes for(that other eccentic )Ivo Pogorelich at the
moment? These musicians eh? Such a sensitive breed.
Get well soon Ivo! Take it easy!

Love to all F-minors everywhere...Glenn is alive in
spirit!   ;)

Natalie

xxxxxxx