GG: Fans

>From what I've read in books by former FBI agents and other such experts,
>GG might have been right to be scared. The psycho fans who think they're
>married to or dating the star are the most dangerous.  John Bardo truly
>believed he was a rejected ex-boyfriend of sitcom star Rebecca Schaeffer
>--yet the only time they met was when he shot her. Ugh.

Along this line you might enjoy the comedy film "Nurse Betty" about a
woman who believes she is involved with a soap opera star whom she watches
every day.  Meanwhile, two real assassins are hunting her....

As for Eudora having trouble replying to the list, I think the problem is
maybe somewhere in the POP or IMAP setup of the list, or maybe in the way
older subscriptions got transferred somewhere in the membership list.
For the past three or four months at least I haven't been able to post to
f_minor from any Windows client program (including Eudora, which I use
most often), but always have to go to my UNIX account to enter the
message.  And nothing changed here on my side; I can send to other groups
just fine, only not to f_minor.

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot