GG: Creaking Chair and Other Extraneous Thingies

The Sweelinck Fantasia on Consort of Musicke.
I have to agree with Mmmbop: Seems as if Glenn was creaking right next to
me (it doesn't matter whether the recording is monaural)

What I can't get over are piano "hiccups" Is it the Toccata-Disc which is
full of them? Makes me mad (no I think it's the sinfonias and inventions)
Maybe this is due to the fact that my ears have gotten used to the
"sterile" sound of CD's and digital recordings. Everything has to be
flawless, where there's no technical hiss or rumble anymore?!

Arne